06/07/17 - 07/26/17 — Mindful Eating Classes
Do any of these habits sound familiar?
- Eating until you’re too full, followed by feeling guilty
- Emotional eating when you’re anxious or bored
- Grazing on food without really tasting it
- Skipping meals and not paying
ACMC's Psychology & Weight Control departments invite you to attend:
Mindful Eating: Clinical Skills to Overcome Overeating
Date: June 7 - July 26, 2017 (8 sessions)
Time: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Location: ACMC-Willmar Skylark Center
- Come for presentations and discussions led by a licensed psychologist and a registered dietitian.
- Check with your insurance provider for psychoeducational group therapy coverage. If you choose not to use your insurance, a fee will be charged.
- These groups are no pressure, with opportunities for you to practice the skills discussed.
Please call 320-231-5081 by June 1, 2017 to sign up or for more information.