05/01/17 & 05/03/17 — Marshall Public Schools Athletic Physicals
ACMC-Marshall and Marshall Public Schools are teaming
up to offer athletic physicals for the 2017-18 school year.
||Monday, May 1 and
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
||Marshall High School
||6:00 - 8:00 p.m. (no appointments necessary)
||$25.00 (please make checks payable to Marshall Public Schools)
- All area school athletes are invited to attend
- Athletic Physicals are required to participate in High School Sports
- Marshall Public Schools require a physical every 2 years
- Marshall Community Services require a current physical for participation in 5 to 8 grade tackle football
Minnesota State High School League Physical Exam form can be picked up at the school office or click here to download. Before arriving for your physical complete:
- Questions 1 to 52 of the health history
- All personal data (name, grade, etc.)
- Parent and athlete signatures required
Please note: This is for athletic physicals only—not for any other organizations.
|Insurance will not be filed for these exams. Print and bring a copy of the Minnesota State High School League Physical Exam form signed by a parent or guardian. Forms are also available at the school office. Exams will not be completed without a signed form. Students should dress casual for exam.