Heart Health Quiz
February is National Heart Month! Making smart lifestyle choices can help prevent heart disease. Anyone—at any age—can benefit from making healthy choices to keep their heart healthy.
Test your heart healthy knowledge with this quiz.
1. How many minutes of exercise should you get every week?
2. High cholesterol won't affect your heart health.
3. The food you eat can decrease your risk of heart disease and stroke.
4. Heart disease is an old person's disease.
5. High blood pressureÂ is a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke. To manage blood pressure, you should
6. Obesity can lead to a number of health problems, including high blood pressure and other heart-related illnesses. But you can reduce your risk of heart disease by losing as little as
7. People with diabetes have an increased risk of heart disease and stroke.
8. What are the signs of a heart attack?
9. There is nothing you can do to prevent your risk of a heart attack.
10. You are at greater risk of heart disease if:
11. I'll know if I have high blood pressure because there will be warning signs.