ACMC's Wound Clinic was formed in 1999 to help people with wounds and ostomies to return to their previous activities and enjoy life.
Our team works together to develop an individualized treatment plan which may involve simple dressings or advanced techniques, depending on the severity of the wound.
Initial patient visits include a thorough medical history and review of systems, limb and wound measurements, review of previous treatments and medications as well as dietary concerns.
We work together with the patient to provide education on self-care and management. Education is one of the keys to success.
Wound Care Service Includes:
- Chronic lower extremity wounds slow to heal or recurrent
- Diabetic patients with sores on legs or feet
- Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
- Surgical wounds that aren’t healing
- Leg ulcers with swelling
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Minor burns / trauma
- Application of Biologics
- Application of Total Contact Casts
Ostomy Care Includes:
- Colostomy, ileostomy and urostomy conduits for urinary diversion
- Skin problems or complications associated with ostomies
ACMC clinics offering Wound Clinic services:
|ACMC-Willmar Skylark Center:||(320) 231-5039
(888) 225-6580 (Toll-free)